Friday, August 1, 2008

We saw a flutter today!



I was very nervous going in today. Of course, I was fine for a few days after last week's appt. Then, as the week progressed, I was getting nervous again. Not that I wasn't having symptoms, because trust me, they are THERE! But just general anxiety after two miscarriages in 18 months time. When the dr first did the scan, I didn't see anything in the sac and my heart sunk! I was so nervous. But then he said, well, there's your kid. Can you see the flutter? Honestly, at first I didn't. But then I did. Man was that a load off my shoulders! Then he measured the baby and it measured exactly 6w4d, which is what I am. So my official due date is March 23, 2009. I get more confident after each appointment that this one will stay here on Earth with us. My HCG level today was 30,476 and my progesterone was greater than 20 (they haven't given me an exact number for prog, probably to give me one less thing to worry about!) I go back in a week. He said we should see a little bean with a heartbeat and in two weeks we should see what looks like a Teddy Graham! After all this, we met up with some friends and took the kids to Six Flags Great Adventure. After I get the pics downloaded of the kids, I will post them. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tutu said...

Great appt! Looks good. Still praying for you!

~Susan