Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Just a boring update
Nothing much new to report. I started school officially today, even though I've been in my classroom since the end of July setting up. I had parent meetings tonight (ugh!) I've been using my doppler because I don't "feel" pregnant. I miss my weekly ultrasounds! The next one I will have is on September 17...two weeks from today! Anyway, I didn't tell my parents that I was pregnant, I wanted to save my principal from some people calling and wanting a change because their child's teacher will be on maternity leave for two months! Anyway, it went pretty well and I hid behind a big podium, so my protruding belly was hidden...at least for tonight. That's about it for tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Carin--I am so glad your appts are going well. Please keep me updated. I have a new e-mail address... luvbugandsimon5@aol.com (I had to chnage it, long story)....take care!
Donna
Post a Comment