Tuesday, October 7, 2008

D/A Appointment Update from last week

I am getting really terrible at keeping up with this now that school is in session. I have been mostly tired but feeling pretty good. Lots of people are guessing we are having a boy. It is making it difficult to not find out but I do want to be surprised. So, when I go for my perinatal u/s I will look at what's going but not too hard...at least try not to. AT my OB appointment last week, I lost a pound! The baby's hr was in the 150's. I still worry every day but there is not much I can do about it at this point. Just pray.

On a totally different topic, my Lindsay donated her hair to Locks for Love last week. She cut off 8 inches! Her dad and I are really proud of her and it looks so stinking cute!

1 comment:

Tutu said...

I've been wondering about you. I'm glad to hear things are going well. Take it from me, you won't stop worrying until that baby is in your arms. That's the thing I hate most about miscarriage.

I've been thinking of donating to Locks of Love myself, but I'm not sure I'm that brave!

~Susan