Aren't they cute? My mom and sister took them for their portraits. I was actually waiting for the baby to come and get all three but apparently my mom and sister couldn't wait. I absolutely LOVE this one. And this is how they are with each other most of the time!

Okay, so for the pregnancy update. I am 21 weeks today. 17 weeks (or less) to go. C-section will be at 38 weeks, which is March 9, unless my students stress me out and I go on my own sooner :-) I have another ultrasound on Wednesday and the kids get to go with me since they have a half day of school. They are pretty excited. So am I! I will try to post the new pics on Wednesday when I get home :-)

4 comments:
They are adorable. You're going to have great helpers when the baby comes!
~Susan
What sweet kids!
Shelley (MNHall)
they are too cute hun,and how fun they get to see the baby this time
OMG...Carin, your kids are ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see the new little babe!
Post a Comment