
I'm sorry it took so long to update today. My kids were on the computer and I had to kick them off. They still don't know we are pregnant. We plan on telling them the day of our block party, which is September 6.
Okay, so now for the appointment. I was a COMPLETE NERVOUS WRECK! My first m/c the baby stopped developing at 7w4d, and we found out at 8w. Today I am 7w4d. Not only did we see baby and hearbeat again but the heartrate was 156bpm. So, I'm already thinking boy...and that's what everyone has predicted for us anyway. The doctor knew how anxious I was and he was very reassuring. Of course, he made a little joke about me being nervous and the heartbeat being mine! Oh and not only did we see the heartbeat, but we heard it too!!! It was the BEST sound I've heard in a long time!!
Okay, so now for the appointment. I was a COMPLETE NERVOUS WRECK! My first m/c the baby stopped developing at 7w4d, and we found out at 8w. Today I am 7w4d. Not only did we see baby and hearbeat again but the heartrate was 156bpm. So, I'm already thinking boy...and that's what everyone has predicted for us anyway. The doctor knew how anxious I was and he was very reassuring. Of course, he made a little joke about me being nervous and the heartbeat being mine! Oh and not only did we see the heartbeat, but we heard it too!!! It was the BEST sound I've heard in a long time!!

1 comment:
: )
That's all I've got to "say"!
Post a Comment